viernes, 13 de mayo de 2022

Amsterdam, 13th of may, 2022

 Good afternoon!

Today I won a kahoot! Today was the last day of the course and we have been reflecting on what we have learnt. In pairs,  we have chosen an activity,  a theory and a tool to apply in class and then we have told the group about it. For example I have chosen rain of love (you say a basic activity of your routine and everyone encourage you), Flipped classroom and YouTube.

After that, we made a dynamic about coaching principles and it was a great experience. I have a lot to think about my listening skills.

It was a fantastic course and I have learnt a lot of things, although I would like to have known more online tools and how to use them.

Tomorrow I'm going to  visit Zaanse Schans with my group and I'm very excited! 

Now I'm going to visit Van Gogh's Museum so, see you tomorrow ☺

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario