martes, 10 de mayo de 2022

Amsterdam, 10th of may, 2022

Hello everyone!!

Today in the course we have been talking about how we can improve the relationship with our pupils. To get that point, we have to get to know them on a human-human level and not as a teacher-student,  connect with families and communities, be aware of our own  cultural biases...

Then, our Greek's colleagues had time to present their centre due to they come later for the academy.the previous day. 

The main topic has been the communication and how we can understand a message depend on different elements. In this point, we thought about the verbal, non verbal and paraverbal language. If we want to transmit a correct information, this three elements have to be balanced.

In this lesson I have learnt to understand that if I need something, I will have an emotion and I will act according it. For example, I'm angry with a pupil because he isn't listening to me. In this case, I need attention and respect, while maybe he needs movement or another way to learn that content. We put in practice the theory and it was really interesting.

At half past two, we started a tour about the centre of Amsterdam in group. It was nice spend time out of the academy! Here are some photos of the activity.



See you tomorrow! Good night 🌜

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario